Individual Case Basis
Do you have an existing pay station housing that just needs an upgrade to the latest technology? We might have a cost-effective solution for you.
The Denpay point of sale software was built to accept certified components via a standard USB interface. We have converted existing eGenuity pay stations to the Denpay platform and built standard door frames for legacy Hamilton ACW/Goldline box frames and legacy Unitec Wash Select 2 models. What about a Hamilton HTK? If you have a system that might make more sense to upgrade than replace, let’s have a conversation.
Certified components include
- multiple cash recycling units
- multiple credit/debit readers (Accepting magnetic stripe, EMV chip cards, gift cards, Tap to Pay)
- mobile payment acceptance including Apple/Android/Samsung/Google Pay®
- bar code imaging and laser readers
- multiple receipt printers
- multiple security cameras
- what is the existing model?
- what are the dimensions inside and outside of the existing unit?
- is the pay station area covered or uncovered?
- is renovation cost prohibitive?
- is wired Internet available into the pay station?
- what is the sun exposure of the unit?